Jabra, the world’s leading professional audio brand, introduces new products in its leading headset and conference speaker line to empower the modern hybrid worker. The Jabra Evolve series sees the addition of Evolve2 65 Flex and Evolve2 mid-range headsets, Evolve2 50 and Evolve2 55, that supports work from anywhere. Meanwhile, Jabra Speak’s market-leading line-up of professional speakerphones expands with Jabra Speak2 75, Speak2 55 and Speak2 40 that offers mobile, futureproof sound clarity and quality.
Evolving hybrid work with the new Evolve2 range
The new Evolve2 headsets are meant to empower users with the most useful and professional features to protect their focus zone and enable them to take calls and meetings no matter their environment. Additionally, they have optimized sound for professional use and music, so there is no need to switch headsets when it is time for a break.
The Jabra Evolve2 65 Flex stands out with its unique fold-and-go design with a collapsible hinged headband, slimmed-down earcups and a shorter hide-away boom arm. With the headset, users can be sure to be heard clearly even in loud locations, thanks to a powerful chipset, advanced digital algorithm, and beamforming Jabra ClearVoice microphones for the open office. The chipset and noise-cancelling technology delivers a best-in-class* Hybrid Active Noise Cancellation (ANC) and close-fitting memory foam earcups help seal out even more of the surroundings. In addition, it features the Jabra Air Comfort technology and flexible earcups that rotate to move whenever users do – making the headset incredibly comfortable, no matter how long it is worn.
Jabra is also bringing Active Noise Cancellation (ANC) into a wider range of professional headsets, with a wireless option, Evolve2 55, and a corded version, Evolve2 50. The headsets are built with powerful ANC that has a unique acoustic chamber design, 28mm custom speakers, a specially designed chipset that powers speech-separating, and two premium noise-cancelling microphones.
All products are certified for all leading virtual meeting platforms, like Microsoft Teams, Google Meet and Zoom.
Making hybrid work life sound better with the new Speak2 range
The new Speak2 range is engineered specifically to meet the need for an intelligent speaker that is built to handle anything a busy hybrid working day throws at you – whether it be conference meetings, direct calls, streaming media, presentations or others. For all meeting participants to not only feel heard, but also listened to, the Speak2 range is engineered to go beyond standard speakerphone performance, and a full duplex audio.
The Jabra Speak2 75 is like a boardroom in your pocket, being the only speakerphone in this range to feature a custom-designed Microphone Quality Indicator. The 360-degree light ring shows users how well their voice is being picked up by the microphones, giving users the reassurance of true professionalism from wherever they may be working. This speakerphone includes an advanced full range 65mm speaker, offering a dramatically more powerful audio experience and ultimately resulting in much more efficient and productive meetings.
For those who like choice, use the USB cable for a direct line with the Speak2 40 or go wireless with the Speak2 75 or Speak2 55. The Speak2 range ultimately offers, professional, pocketable, and portable devices packed with the latest technology. Each Speak2 product is also designed to work with all leading virtual meeting platforms, meaning users can participate confidently in calls and meetings from any location, without the worry of poor audio quality or connectivity issues.
Holger Reisinger, SVP for Enterprise Solutions at Jabra says, “These new audio tools elevate flexible working to the next level. They enable the modern office worker to work in the most productive way, looking, sounding and being professional. By re-engineering our two leading professional audio ranges, Evolve2 and Speak2, we support the current generation of flexible workers with optimized experiences that will enhance their performance in any hybrid meeting.”
Key features of all three Evolve2 products:
- Maximum comfort with Jabra Air Comfort technology
- Jabra ClearVoice Microphone systems that meet premium microphone for the open office standard
- Integrated 360° busylight
- 28mm custom speakers deliver premium sound for music
- Certified for leading virtual meeting platforms (UC-certified and Microsoft Teams-certified variants available)
- Up to 30m/100ft wireless range (Evolve2 65 Flex & Evolve2 55 only)
- Personalization with Jabra Sound+, Jabra MySound and voice assistants (Evolve2 65 Flex & Evolve2 55 only)
- Connect two devices at the same time with dual connectivity (Evolve2 65 Flex & Evolve2 55) and connect to another device via Bluetooth while plugged in (Evolve2 50)
- Boom arm mute and answer call
- Available in stereo and mono (Evolve2 55 & Evolve2 50 only) – Evolve2 65 Flex available in stereo
- UC and Microsoft Teams variants
- Optional charging stand (Evolve2 65 Flex & Evolve2 55 only)
Key features only of the Evolve2 65 Flex:
- Most portable professional headset* with unique fold-and-go design
- Best-in-class Hybrid Active Noise Cancellation (ANC)*
- Hide-away boom arm for discreet on-the-go professionalism
- Up to 20 hours of talk time with ANC/busylight off, up to 15 hours talk time with ANC/busylight on, up to 32 hours of listening time with ANC/busylight off, up to 21 hours listening time with ANC/busylight on
Key features only of the Evolve2 55:
- Up to 16 hours talk time with ANC/busylight off, up to 10 hours talk time with ANC/busylight on, and up to 18 hours listening time with ANC/busylight off, up to 15 hours listening time with ANC/busylight on
- A comfortable fit that’s the best-in-its-class*
Pricing and availability
The Jabra Evolve2 65 Flex, Evolve2 55 & Evolve2 50 will be available from April 2023.
Evolve2 65 Flex MSRP S$518
Evolve2 55 Stereo MSRP S$424
Evolve2 50 Stereo MSRP S$314
Find out more about Jabra Evolve2 65 Flex at www.jabra.sg/evolve2-65-flex
Find out more about Jabra Evolve2 55 at www.jabra.sg/evolve2-55
Find out more about Jabra Evolve2 50 at www.jabra.sg/evolve2-50
Key shared features of the Speak2 range:
- Four beamforming noise-cancelling microphones with innovative background noise reduction technology
- Advanced full duplex audio
- Voice Level Normalization technology
- Designed to work with all leading virtual meeting platforms, like Microsoft Teams, Google Meet and Zoom
- IP64-rated protection from dust and water
Speak2 75 only:
- Super-wideband audio and full range 65mm speaker
- Microphone Quality Indicator
- Up to 33% sustainable materials (from mechanical parts)
- Easy connection with Microsoft Swift Pair
- Plug-and-play straight out of the box
- Up to 32 hours of wireless battery life
- Microsoft Teams Rooms and Zoom Rooms
Speak2 55 and Speak 40:
- Plug-and-play for ease of use, with Jabra Speak2 55 boasting up to 12 hours of wireless battery life
- Contains more than 50% sustainable materials (from mechanical parts)
Pricing and availability
Speak2 will be available from April 2023.
Speak2 75 MSRP S$573
Speak2 55 MSRP S$294
Speak2 40 MSRP S$263
Find out more about Jabra Speak2 at www.jabra.sg/speak2
Jabra Official Store Singapore (Shopee)